Micro Poems : A Collection

I'm going to share few of my short poems here. The reason why I keep them tiny are, I don't like big lengthy poems and i also have a very little to say (but of cause more to understand), so I keep my poems tiny simple and funny,the way I love it. Anyway, every poem has a story to tell you, hope you enjoy it. Thanks


This poem has no title
cause I didn't plan recital,
i have heard words can kill but I
still have my rifile




Lost poet!


I'm a lost poet
unable to find the seeds
which grows, blossoms
and turn to fruit.
Wake me up please!!




Lessons of life


My life, my love and the pain,
the deep wound left in
my sallow heart, broken
and the dreams left in vain.
The lessons of my life,
learned in the hard way
fake smiles, ruthless eyes
and the words of strife.




My Poem Rhyme


I hardly know the spelling
And they want me to rhyme
Oh my poem! It's like killing
But my poem still rhyme




Banana Tree


we were friends, so
I plant a banana tree
on his land and
poured some water.
Now it blossoms, and
he became my enemy,
I had no choice but to
pour some hot water.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Break Up Lines

My First Blog

A Valentine’s Day Shrive